1, 2, 3- Here we go!
SO, the day has finally come. Actually more than once.. I'm running a little behind here. I got to go to the studio the first time February 9th 2012. It was such an amazing experience. I was like a little kid the night before Christmas. It was such an amazing opportunity. My little big brother was able to tag along which was way cool. I think he liked it just as much. I never realized how much time and effort and Money goes into making music. This song is a working progress. It only took me a matter of minutes to originally write this song. It just came to me. I now have 3 songs written and hope to eventually have an entire album. That is my dream.
This song is titled "Never Alone." And i wrote it while I was down in Green River for the week. It followed an amazing spiritual experience. Once the song is done 100% and copyrighted, I will gladly post it on here. I can't wait to go back. This is definitely part of my greater purpose. I'm SO blessed and grateful to have this gift, and to use it to help uplift and benefit others. More to come. :)
PS- Jim funk is amazing! He is the master behind the scenes. I couldn't have done it with out him.
Studio Part 2 to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment