So this weekend was amazing! I got to take a trip up to Idaho with the most amazing friends! It was a great fun filled weekend with amazing personal growth and spiritual experiences. There was never a dull moment! Seriously.. haha. I also got to spend time with some friends from BBY camp back in 07.
I was able to let go and have so much fun this weekend. I was able to make such a shift in my life over this small amount of time! I can't even remember the last time I had this much fun! On the way home, my friend Korrine and I were in an accident. We were so blessed to be able to walk away from it. We only had minor injuries and some bruising from the wreck. Even this experience was a blessing. We are both still trying to wrap our heads around this i think. It is amazing to see the safety and protection we were able to have surrounding us. That day we were truly counting our blessings!
Also, this coming weekend (Jan. 15th) is the big day I've been waiting for! Working with Jessie! So looking forward to this opportunity and the blessings that will come from it! My life in the last year has been full of surprises, personal growth and triumph! I have overcome so much in my personal life and made such a difference in the lives of others. I am so looking forward to this new year all the blessings!





No comments:
Post a Comment