Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Working With Jessie!




K, So I'm kinda playing catch-up here, trying to keep you all updated with the most recent news. This is kind of in the working progress..
A few of you know about this amazing opportunity i have to work with Jessie Clark Funk at her next few workshops.

Jessie is a LDS singer and a motivational speaker. I had the chance to meet with her personally last month and talk with her about her upcoming workshop. You can learn more at her blog at: http://www.ivygirlacademy.com
I will be a guest speaker at her January workshop and hopefully more to come if this goes well! I will be speaking on Personal Power. I am so excited for this opportunity. It will be as beneficial for me as much as the young girls i will be speaking to. This is just one more door opened to the life i want live! I cannot express to Jessie and to you all how grateful I am for this experience and opportunity to grow personally as well as help empower the lives of these girls! Keep looking for posts in January 2011 about the event!



1 comment:

  1. Great news...You can do it! Helping others is a great way to be your best self...
    Love ya Ash.

    ReplyDelete